Returns to Ally Fashion Online
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase if the item is unused with the original tags still
attached; and in the original packaging which must be in the original condition. Sale items (discounted at
50% off or over) can only be returned for an online credit. Unfortunately, we’re unable to assist with
exchanges at this point in time. Please note: We cannot process refunds to American Express.
Return your items with Parcelpoint or post your order back to our Online HQ.
How to Return Your Order to Our Online HQ
- 1. Download and complete our Return Request Form
- 2. Include your completed Return Form in your parcel.
- 3. Post it back to our Online HQ. Please use the correct payment shipping methods for all returns, as
Ally Fashion is not responsible for the return costs.
Ally Fashion Online HQ
1A Hordern Place
How to Send in Your Return with Australia Post
- 1. Create your Return Post Label via Australia Post Returns Portal. You must provide your order number (found
on your order confirmation email), reason for returning your item(s), and your details. You will be
charged a flat fee of $9.15 to return your items.
- 2. Once you have created your Return Post Label, take note of your return reference number. An email
will also be sent to you with this information. This number can be used to track your return via Australia Post.
- 3. Pack all items you wish to return with a complete Returns Form in a satchel, or reuse the original packaging if suitable,
and secure the returns label to the outside of the package. Remember to remove any old postage labels if
reusing the original packaging.
Returns to an Ally Fashion Retail Store
Please note that kidswear cannot be returned instore as they are only available online.
You can return your online orders to an Ally Fashion Retail Store for an exchange, credit voucher, or refund
providing the above return conditions have been met.
- Online Exclusive stock purchased online can be returned to any Ally Fashion Retail Store for a refund,
credit voucher or exchange.
- Sale product may be returned for an exchange or credit voucher only.
- If purchased via Afterpay or Zippay you may return to any retail store for a credit voucher or an
- If purchased via Laybuy you may return to any Ally Fashion retail store for an in-store credit voucher
- If purchased via PayPal or credit card, you may return to an Ally Fashion retail store for a refund,
in-store credit voucher, or exchange.
- Please note that exchanges are subject to availability.
- Promotions online may differ from in-store promotions - vice versa.
- We cannot process refunds to American Express.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of You + All product to any Ally Fashion retail store. This
product must be returned to a You + All retail store or our Online HQ.
Returns with Afterpay, Klarna, Laybuy and ZipPay
You are eligible to return your online Afterpay, Klarna, Laybuy and ZipPay orders to our Online HQ for a
refund or credit voucher, provided the above return conditions have been met. Sale items (discounted at 50%
off or over) can only be returned for an online credit. Please note the Online HQ does not accept exchanges.
You can also return your online order to any Ally Fashion store for an exchange or credit voucher. Online
orders paid with Afterpay, Klarna, Laybuy and ZipPay are unable to be refunded in store.
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds in store for online Afterpay, Klarna Laybuy or ZipPay orders.
All purchases made in store may be returned to any of our Ally Fashion stores for a refund, credit voucher,
or exchange of equal or lesser value provided the below conditions have been met. The Online HQ does not
accept any returns for in store purchases.
Gift Cards & Online Credit Vouchers
Ally Fashion gift cards & online credit vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed
for cash. Store gift cards & online gift cards are valid for 3 years.
Please note Ally Fashion gift cards and credit vouchers cannot be redeemed in a You + All retail store or on
the You + All website and vice versa.
Credit Vouchers in-store and online are only valid for 12 months.
In-store gift cards can only be used once and if there is any remaining amount not used this will be
transferred to a paper credit voucher. The remaining amount is to be redeemed within 12 months of the date
that appears on the receipt.
Unfortunately, in-store gift cards & credit vouchers cannot currently be redeemed online.
When will I receive my refund or credit?
Once your online return is received, refunds and online credits can take 3-5 business days to process.
Depending on your financial institution your refund may take anywhere between 5-7 days for processing.
Refunds will be processed via your original method of payment only. Online Credits issued will be received
via email after your return has been processed. If you have sent your items back using a tracked postage
method, please track your item before contacting our Customer Service Team to ensure that your return has
been received by us. If you have not received your refund or online credit within 14 days please contact us
directly via email at: email@example.com
No invoice was included in my parcel?
All invoices are emailed directly therefore no paper copy is provided in your parcel. Any returns to stores
directly can be completed by showing invoice confirmation via email and quoting your order number.
Can I use my store credit online?
Unfortunately, all Ally Fashion in store gift cards and credit vouchers cannot be used for online purchases
and must be redeemed in store only.
Please note Ally Fashion in store gift cards and credit vouchers cannot be redeemed in a You + All retail
store or on the You + All website and vice versa.
What happens if my order is faulty?
If any items are received with a manufactured faulty please email our online team directly at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following:
- Order number
- Style number and size
- Picture of the fault
- Description of the issue